International Conference on Design and Technologies for Polymeric and Composite ProductsThe International Conference on Design and Technologies for Polymeric and Composite Products is organized by product technologies science group of University Politehnica of Bucharest and by machine design and material science groups of University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”.
The conference is a dynamic scientific event to bring together academics from around the world. Materials science, product technologies, mechanical design, mechatronics and intelligent technologies are at the heart of the conference, always looking to innovative research paths.
Polcom-Conferences include sessions on various topics and provide opportunities for exchanging ideas and opinions on both fundamental science and industry-relevant subjects.
- Advanced polymeric and composite materials
- Processing of plastics, elastomers and composite materials
- Modelling, simulation and structural design of polymeric and composite products
- Technologies of polymeric and composite products
- Technological systems for manufacturing of polymeric and composite products
- Lightweight and surface products with polymeric and composite materials
- Recycling & reprocessing of polymers and composites
- Design and applications of damage tolerant composite structures
- Fracture and damage of composite products
- Intelligent technologies and mechatronic tools for smart advanced materials applications
- Additive manufacturing of polymeric and composite products
- Industrial management of polymeric and composite products
- 15th April 2019, start registration
- 31st July 2019, paper submission deadline
- 1st September 2019, notification of abstract acceptance
- 15th September 2019, early registration deadline
May, 15, 2019
Article Template available, click here.
April, 04, 2019
Follow us on social networks:
March, 30, 2019
Specialty Optical Fibers for Sensing - Strategies and Applications
by prof. Nunzio Cennamo – University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”
- Special event during the conference scheduled
- Special session is coming