International Conference on Design and Technologies for Polymeric and Composite ProductsThe International Conference on Design and Technologies for Polymeric and Composite Products is organized by the University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli” - Department of Engineering, Italy and by University Politehnica of Bucharest, Industrial Engineering and Robotics Faculty, Manufacturing Engineering Department, Romania.
The conference is a dynamic scientific event to bring together academics from around the world. Materials science, product technologies, mechanical design, mechatronics and intelligent technologies are at the heart of the conference, always looking to innovative research paths.
Polcom-Conferences include sessions on various topics and provide opportunities for exchanging ideas and opinions on both fundamental science and industry-relevant subjects.
The Conference program is available.
Download the Map of Polcom venue.
- Advanced polymeric and composite materials
- Processing of plastics, elastomers and composite materials
- Modelling, simulation and structural design of polymeric and composite products
- Technologies of polymeric and composite products
- Technological systems for manufacturing of polymeric and composite products
- Lightweight and surface products with polymeric and composite materials
- Recycling & reprocessing of polymers and composites
- Design and applications of damage tolerant composite structures
- Fracture and damage of composite products
- Intelligent technologies and mechatronic tools for smart advanced materials applications
- Additive manufacturing of polymeric and composite products
- Industrial management of polymeric and composite products
- 15th April 2019, start registration
31st August 201910th September 2019, paper submission deadline (the LAST extension) 10th September 201920th September 2019, notification of paper acceptance 15th September 201920th September 2019, early registration deadline
October, 09, 2019
Download the Map of Polcom venue here.
October, 07, 2019
The Conference Programs are now available.
July, 25, 2019
The deadline for paper submission has been extended to September 10th (the LAST extension).
Please register to the Polcom website and do not forget to flag “Add registration to
May, 15, 2019
Article Template available, click here.
April, 04, 2019
Follow us on social networks:
March, 30, 2019
Specialty Optical Fibers for Sensing - Strategies and Applications
by prof. Nunzio Cennamo – University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”
- Special event during the conference scheduled
- Special session is coming