International Conference on Design and Technologies for Polymeric and Composite Products
The conference is organized by the University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli - Department of Engineering, Italy and by University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Engineering and Management of Technological Systems, Manufacturing Engineering Department, Romania.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Polcom Conference provides opportunities for exchanging ideas and opinions on both fundamental science and industry-relevant subjects. The form of the conference allows invited presentations as well as contributions from participants. The number of delegates is restricted to 100.
The conference program will be focused on the more recent advances in the following topics:
- Advanced polymeric and composite materials
- Processing of plastics, elastomers and composite materials
- Modelling, simulation and structural design of polymeric and composite products
- Technologies of polymeric and composite products
- Technological systems for manufacturing of polymeric and composite products
- Lightweight and surface products with polymeric and composite materials
- Recycling & reprocessing of polymers and composites
- Design and applications of damage tolerant composite structures
- Fracture and damage of composite products
- Intelligent technologies and mechatronic tools for smart advanced materials applications
- Additive manufacturing of polymeric and composite products
- Industrial management of polymeric and composite products
Start registration April 15th, 2019
Paper submission deadline*
July 31st, 2019 August 31st, 2019
Notification of paper acceptance September 1st, 2019
Early registration deadline September 15th, 2019
* in order to submit the paper, please fill the registration form by visiting the Registration Page.
Best Student Researcher Award
Candidates should be registered as student and should present the submitted paper.
Candidates must submit the application form (available in June).